Duration: 2 days.
First day : leave Arequipa at 8:00am, travelling by car to Cabrerías, about 3 and a half hours away (at 5000m), from there there is a 2 hour ascent to the base camp (5300 m).
* Second day : after breakfast there is a 3 or 4 hour ascent to the summit, where we find snow permanently (6075m). After a short time at the summit, you return to the camp and from there to the transport. Return to Arequipa at 18:00 or 19:00.
Includes : guide, crampons, piolets, equipment, tent, cooking equipment and medical kit. There is an additional charge for food.
Climbing Chachani ONLY FOR S/. 300.00
Duration: 2 days.
Climbing El Misti ONLY FOR S/. 250.00
Duration: 2 days
First day: leave Arequipa at 6:00am, going a certain way by car. From there there is a climb to a height of 4600m, to the Eagles' Nest.
Second day: set off from the crest at 4:00 or 5:00am, and arrive at the summit (5825 m). The descent is rapid, returning to Arequipa about 18:00.
Includes: guide, transportation, tent, cooking equipment, medical kit. Food is an additional $10 USDOLLARS.
The Beach: Camana, Mollendo, Mejia
The high season is from May to October, except for beach excursions (high season is from January to March).
Visit To Cuzco
Depart for Cusco by bus, train or plane.
* First day : Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
9:00 Breakfast in the hotel, before being collected and taken to the start of the excursion to the Sacred Valley.
You will visit the Handicraft Market of Corao and Pisac, enjoy a panoramic view of the towns of Lamay, Calca and Yucay, have a buffet lunch at a tourist restaurant in Urubamba, then visit the fort of Ollantaytambo, returning to the city of Cusco via the town of Chincheros, where you can appreciate the ruins, church and handicraft market.
* Second day : Tour of the city and surrounds.
Breakfast in the hotel, free morning.
13:30 leave the hotel for the beginning of the excursion, that consists of a tour of the city and 4 nearby ruins. You will visit: the Cathedral, Plaza de Armas, the Sun Temple of Koricancha, Inca streets, Church of Saint Blas and then you will go to the ruins of: Sacsayhuamán, Kenko, Pukapukara and Tambomachay. Return to the hotel.
* Third day : Visit to Machu Picchu :
5:30 Breakfast in the hotel, then leave for the railway station to take the train that goes to the citadel of Machupicchu. Visit and return the same day, at approx 22:00 (if you wish, you can stay in the town of Aguas Calientes).
* On this excursion, you can choose order of the day trips.
Visit to Puno
Travel from Arequipa to Puno by bus, train or plane.
* First day : tour of Sillustani
* Second day : leaving at about 8:30am, you go to the port to take the boat, which will take you to the Floating Islands of Uros, and then continue the voyage to the Island of Taquile, where there is a town that conserves the social structure of the Incas. To reach the town, you have to climb approx. 358 stone steps, from the top of which the view of the lake is impressive. The accommodation is in the villagers' houses: the visitor will experience the customs and food of the island. You will have lunch and dinner, and visit the pre-Inca ruins.
* Thirth day : breakfast, return to the boat to visit the neighbouring island of Amantani, which has beautiful landscapes, and to appreciate the customs of the inhabitants. After lunch, you return to the city of Puno at 17:30, to the hotel.
* Return to Arequipa